With the M-Line MS 654010 GermanMAESTRO presents the first 3-way High-End system in innovative UltraSphere™-Technology. As the Top-of-the-Line, it was created as an intelligent concept combining ultimate high-end demands and best SPL capabilities with latest light-weight design in very small outer dimensions.
Also the focus of this new 3-way system was to get the perfect combination from highest sound- and SPL performance with maximum installation comfort, in order to provide the optimum sound base in manifold car models, and especially in acoustically challenging environments.
MS 654010 is also handcrafted in the legendary German Obrigheim factory with latest high precision manufacturing procedures.
|Diameter T/W:||1.6″ (40 mm) / 4″ (10 cm) / 6.5″ (16 cm)|
|Power Handling:||90 W RMS / 295 W Max.|
|Frequency Response:||28 – 32.000 Hz|
|Crossover Frequency:||Crossover not included|
|Sensitivity:||86 dB (1W/1m)|
- Tweeters based on exclusive UltraSphere™-Technology with inverted two-piece titanium dome and extremely powerful neodymium ring magnet system.Dome nano-ceramic coated
- Very powerful and linear running 4″ midrange driver in CTC-Technologie (Concerted Thermal Compensation)
- Very powerful and linear running 6,5″ midbass driver in CTC-Technologie (Concerted Thermal Compensation)
- Manifold installation material included
- Presented in an attractive M-Line hard-top case